How To Settle Android File Transfer Not Working on Mac
You have installed Android File Transfer app on your cherished Mac and regardless of whether it perceives that the phone is associated, you will see a fly up a notification that says “Could not connect to the device. Try connecting or restarting your device”. At that point, you have come to the correct place. In this instructional exercise, we will figure out how to settle any sort of Android File Transfer issue on Mac if the Android File Transfer Not Working, with the goal that you can transfer individual data between your Android phone and Mac effectively.
Presently, we will attempt to settle this issue by both performing a demonstration on Mac and Android device. On the off chance that the accompanying investigating fixes the issue then it is awesome or else you can proceed onward to the following techniques below which will ensure that the issue will be settled.
Enabling USB Debugging And Replacing USB Cable:
Follow the below steps for the issue to be settled if the android file transfer not working:
- By enabling USB Debugging and Replacing USB Cable:
- First, try to utilize another USB cable and check whether the issue still holds on. If no, then move to the second step.
- Then connect your Android device to Mac by USB cable.
- By swiping down from the highest point of the screen on your Android Phone, tap on “Settings” option.
- Then turn on USB Debugging and pick “Media device (MTP)” choice.
To Diagnose Mac:
To Diagnose Mac follow the below steps:
- You have to make sure first that you are using the Mac OS X or later and Android version 3.0 or later, to diagnose Mac.
- You have to reboot your Mac PC.
- Open Android File Transfer application on your Mac.
Updating Android Phone:
By updating your android phone you can settle the issue of the android file transfer not working, So follow the below steps :
- First, you have to update your Android phone by operating the “System Update”.
- And restart your Android phone and check on the off chance that it is perceived by your Mac now.
By Android Assistant:
These previously mentioned technique ought to work yet in the event that the issue still isn’t settled then the time has come to utilize some outer programming to make this work. In this guide, we will utilize the Android Manager for Mac to settle this issue.
Android Assistant for Mac is a cool application to oversee Android gadget on a PC. It makes document exchange pretty effectively among Android and Mac PC. You can backup contacts, text messages, photographs, music and in addition other substance with this application easily. It is an extraordinary option in contrast to Android File Transfer. The procedure is very straightforward and you must follow the below steps:
- First, you should install the Android Manager software for Mac on your PC. This product is upheld by the macOS to give you the best understanding.
- After the installation, the time has come to dispatch the application. There would be a few modules inside this program, you have to click the Transfer button.
- Next, you ought to interface your Android Phone to Mac with a USB cable. The product will consequently perceive your phone and show it on the primary interface of the program.
- Finally, you will have the ability to exchange documents and data from your Mac PC to your Android device and the other way around. Also, you will have the ability to import documents straightforwardly from your PC to Android device with this software.
Android Assistant for Mac, not just exchanges record from your Mac PC to Android device yet, in addition, it helps to create and restore backup files. You can deal with your contacts and messages utilizing a similar programming, a straightforward answer for the majority of your Android issues. Likewise, a similar programming can be utilized to analyze iOS gadgets as well.